Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

18.4.- CATCHING FIRE, MOCKINGJAY AND HUNGER GAMES (THE MOVIE)


I have finished reading the last two books of the Hunger Games series and must say that they were both every bit as good as the first book. The story ends with Katniss leading a revolution against the Capitol and then returning to district 12. After finishing the last book of the series (Mockingjay), I was itching to go see the movie. I was counting down the days till it would finally come out and later was extremely dissapointed to find out that Hunger Games will not be coming to the cinemas in Vietnam. Luckily I will soon be returning to my home country and hopefully be able to see the movie. I have heard mixed oppinions on how it turned out: some people say that the book was much better others think that the movie was great. I guess i will have to find out for myself…


en.wikipedia.org

thehungergames.wikia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment