Search This Blog

Saturday, February 9, 2013

9.2


I Stand Alone
Who am I?
The voice calling out to the darkness.
The everlasting haze
that precedes the loneliness
-the remorse-
that is yet to come.

I wail
I whisper
I scream
I cry
I weep
I love

I stand alone

In a sea of identical thoughts.
There is none like me
For all I fear is forced to fear me.

Reality,
Something I used to know.
Of all the useless words,
As their numbers grow,
It stands alone, like I now stand,
Left without meaning
Like a sketch in the sand.

The wrong and the right,
The black and the white,
No longer exist.

Gray,
the only color I see,
for all have merged
to create thee.

I stand alone

On a decaying bridge.
Unable to move,
Which is all I wish.

All kings,
All the poets,
The writers,
The bards.
The ever-lost dreamers,
The ones who are smart.
The curious,
The knowing,
The askers,
The answers
The music that whispers,
To the hearts of the dancers.
All them I have visited,
all them I have feared,
all of them knew me,
as their decisions neared.

I have seen,
I have learned,
I have always been.

All wish I were no more,
For I, Doubt

Stand alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment